To carry out electrical test & Inspections and remedial work ensuring that all tasks and activities are performed to satisfy Quality Plans and Specifications, in accordance with company policies, procedures, UK Regulations and Client requirements. Duties to include but not limited to:
- To fulfil adi Electrical’s test and inspection contract on customer sites
- Be responsible for ensuring all testing works are carried out within budget
- Compile a post-testing defect register for the site electrical system
- Identify non-conforming product or materials and provide detailed reports of required remedial works and proposed actions
- Diagnose problems and carrying out fault finding
- Completing remedial works arising out of the inspection visits
- Carry out project works as required
- Ensure all additional works are carried out within budget
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.