This an excellent opportunity to play a central role in the running of the adi administration team across the UK, leading the Office Management function in delivering a superior level of service to all clients, management and employees.
This role will offer incredible variety – including timesheet entry, order processing, project reconciliation, diary management, travel and accommodation organisation and support, facilities management, front-of-house support, as well as management responsibility for our Office Administration team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading on a number of projects aimed at improving the efficiencies, procedures and operations in the office.
- Provide support and management to the team across multiple UK and Ireland sites, identifying development areas through regular catch-ups and PDP appraisal discussions.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the office, creating and maintaining processes in order for the office to run smoothly
- Working with all teams in order to create effective working environment
- Help nurture a dynamic team environment, which is able to respond to rapidly changing business needs and an ever-evolving business environment.
- Act as a point of escalation for any issues within the team or business.
- Lead on internal team meetings and communicate relevant business information or changes as required.
- Manage day to day administration of processing orders and raising invoices in a timely manner
- Managing and maintain office procedures across the UK and Ireland.
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.