- Support and maintain the Company’s IT systems including networking / VPNs and remote sites.
- Set up and configure new laptops and desktops including the installation of authorised software, deployment of software upgrades and application of antivirus updates.
- Set up and configure mobile devices including both Android and IOS.
- Support, maintain and administer MS Server/Desktops/Laptops, MS Exchange.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues from end to end including endpoints and servers.
- Create and manage user accounts and email addresses via Exchange/Active Directory
- Take responsibility for own workload and keep others informed, highlighting potential problems and suggesting solutions to ensure continuity of service delivery.
- IT Support Helpdesk, ensuring tickets are closed off in a timely manner.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of specific technical specialists and provide expert advice regarding their application.
- Providing telephone support on occasions outside of normal working hours, and be part of the IT Support rota.
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.