To drive alignment of the HR, People and CSR strategies with company vision and mission, ensuring delivery of business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement the business HR and People strategy
- Set and manage departmental targets and objectives to drive performance in line with business goals and objectives.
- Oversee the recruitment of staff at all levels, minimising the vacancy levels and recruitment costs
- Support managers in the development of job descriptions and person specifications
- Manage the whole employee lifecycle from onboarding to departure from the business in a highly organised and time efficient fashion, prioritising and planning throughout
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.