We are currently looking to recuit an Electrical Supervisor based from our Head Office in Kings Norton. Day to day duties include:
- Day to day monitoring of test certificates returned to the office.
- To supervise and oversee small to medium sized electrical contracts including the management of day work jobs.
- Arrange labour and materials to complete the project on time and within budget
- To carry out basic estimating and tendering duties progressing onto larger projects as experience is gained.
- To visit various sites to assess quality of work and to attend site meetings to assess client requirements as required.
- To carry out various office duties including contacting wholesalers to request quotes for materials, scanning and sending of notifications of orders, purchase orders etc to head office.
- To assess and write job specific method statements and risk assessments
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.