- Delivery of the detailed electrical designs inclusive of calculations and specifications as well as comprehensive drawings, utilising EPlan and AutoCAD software
- Client liaison and interpreting clients’ requirements to provide engineering and costed documented proposals where necessary. Producing design specifications when required
- Provide electrical engineering support ensuring that technical standards are being applied through critical examination of design submissions
- Provide technical advice within area of expertise
- Ensuring a project is fit-for –purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule.
- Ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for Control & LV Electrical Switchgear Panels and Cabling Installations.
- Project control electrical engineering designs and supporting technical and commissioning services.
- Where required, taking responsibility for a team of engineers and training/mentoring junior engineers.
- Where necessary, evaluating, organizing and prioritising work being carried out to support business development activities.
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.