Electrical Installation of various low voltage wiring and containment systems. Testing and inspection of electrical installations.
- Key Responsibilities
- Perform and adhere to Safe Electrical Isolation procedure of existing live circuits.
- Installation of various low voltage wiring systems.
- Installation of various cable containment systems.
- Issue of Installation and condition reports.
- Testing & Energisation of systems up to 1000V, including new and modified electrical installations.
- Ensure all operational procedures, safe working practices and H&S procedures are adhered to.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks in accordance with your position, aiming to add value.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical Schematic Diagrams and Drawings.
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.